Thursday, October 7, 2010

Action Photos

"Getting Air"
This photo was taken when we did our photo day in photography class. At first  I was jumping ,but I didn't know how to do a crossover with the jump rope so Monica came over and I took this photo of  her. She did  a great job and did a perfect crossover.
    When I took this it was 12:16 and we were about to move on to a different thing when Monica started jumping. So I hit the dirt at a sweet angle and took this photo. I really caught her feelings when I took this photo. If you were to zoom in you can see her determination.
   There are a few compositional elements in this photo. They are Worm's Eye View, Rule of Thirds, and if you squint it's Leading Line. It is leading line because the jump rope is leading  to her.

1 comment:

  1. Nice action shot of Monica, Gabe! You can see the determination on her face, lol :D Keep shooting good photos!

    ReplyDelete